SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

registration dates and venues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

registration dates and venues

Post by favsky96 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:01 pm

Registration Dates: July 2 (Tuesday) to July 5 (Friday), 2013
Registration Sites:

NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION AND SOUTH LUZON
Occupational Safety and Health Center (OSHC)
North Avenue corner Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City

NORTH AND CENTRAL LUZON
POEA Regional Center for Luzon
3rd-4th Floor Shania Bldg., San Fernando City, La Union
VISAYAS
POEA Regional Center for Visayas
DOLE Building (former Insular Building), corner Gorordo and General Maxilom Avenues, Cebu City
MINDANAO
POEA Regional Center for Mindanao
2nd Floor, AMYA II Bldg., Quimpo Boulevard corner Tulip Drive, Ecoland, Davao City
Registration Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Registration Method: Personal appearance
 A Daily Schedule based on Alphabetical Order of Family Name or Last Name to follow
 Applicant must register only in the registration venue where he/she wants to take the test
Qualifications for EPS-TOPIK Registration

 Must have registered with POEA e-Registration System
 Must be between 18 and 38 years of age (Born between August 11, 1975 and August 11, 1995)
 Male applicants only. Female applicants are restricted to register this time due to slow demand.
 Must not have any record of conviction or imprisonment for a heinous crime
 Must have no record of deportation or departure orders from the Republic of Korea
 Must not be restricted from departure from the Philippines
Required Documents:
 EPS-TOPIK Registration Application form (To be distributed at the registration venue)
o Application numbers are written on each application form. Each applicant receives and
submits one application form only, use correction tape in correcting errors.
 Valid passport or valid SSS UMID (a copy must be attached on application form)
o The applicant is fully responsible for any problem caused by the differences in their personal
information. The personal information (name, date of birth, and gender) written on the
application form and the applicant’s photo attached on the application are not changeable in
any case. If an applicant’s personal information on the passport is not exactly the same as the
one onthe application form, their entry to Korea will not be permitted.
 2 pcs. passport size (pictures taken within 3 months)
 Test fee: Php1,006.00 (USD24 at Php41.9 per US$ as of June 3, 2013)
o No refund will be entertained after registration period.
o Re-application aftercancellation is not allowed.

favsky96
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 6
Reputation : 0
Points : 20
Registration date : 24/06/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: registration dates and venues

Post by ehroll on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:33 pm

bat ganun wala sa may lubao dito sa pampanga? or tarlac?

ehroll
Tapat na Mamamayan
Tapat na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 137
Reputation : 0
Points : 243
Registration date : 24/01/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: registration dates and venues

Post by joelboy on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:34 pm

favsky96 wrote:Registration Dates: July 2 (Tuesday) to July 5 (Friday), 2013
Registration Sites:

NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION AND SOUTH LUZON
Occupational Safety and Health Center (OSHC)
North Avenue corner Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City

NORTH AND CENTRAL LUZON
POEA Regional Center for Luzon
3rd-4th Floor Shania Bldg., San Fernando City, La Union
VISAYAS
POEA Regional Center for Visayas
DOLE Building (former Insular Building), corner Gorordo and General Maxilom Avenues, Cebu City
MINDANAO
POEA Regional Center for Mindanao
2nd Floor, AMYA II Bldg., Quimpo Boulevard corner Tulip Drive, Ecoland, Davao City
Registration Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Registration Method: Personal appearance
 A Daily Schedule based on Alphabetical Order of Family Name or Last Name to follow
 Applicant must register only in the registration venue where he/she wants to take the test
Qualifications for EPS-TOPIK Registration

 Must have registered with POEA e-Registration System
 Must be between 18 and 38 years of age (Born between August 11, 1975 and August 11, 1995)
 Male applicants only. Female applicants are restricted to register this time due to slow demand.
 Must not have any record of conviction or imprisonment for a heinous crime
 Must have no record of deportation or departure orders from the Republic of Korea
 Must not be restricted from departure from the Philippines
Required Documents:
 EPS-TOPIK Registration Application form (To be distributed at the registration venue)
o Application numbers are written on each application form. Each applicant receives and
submits one application form only, use correction tape in correcting errors.
 Valid passport or valid SSS UMID (a copy must be attached on application form)
o The applicant is fully responsible for any problem caused by the differences in their personal
information. The personal information (name, date of birth, and gender) written on the
application form and the applicant’s photo attached on the application are not changeable in
any case. If an applicant’s personal information on the passport is not exactly the same as the
one onthe application form, their entry to Korea will not be permitted.
 2 pcs. passport size (pictures taken within 3 months)
 Test fee: Php1,006.00 (USD24 at Php41.9 per US$ as of June 3, 2013)
o No refund will be entertained after registration period.
o Re-application aftercancellation is not allowed.

tamad talaga ang staff ng poea
wala region venue.?
dati pwede bulacan o pampanga.
ngayon inisa na lang nila ang venue.
kaya ba icommodate ng poea yan?

joelboy
Tapat na Mamamayan
Tapat na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 117
Reputation : 3
Points : 222
Registration date : 08/01/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: registration dates and venues

Post by BURAOT on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:42 pm

Gobyerno natin san kapa nuknukan ng kaburautan yan mga yan.

BURAOT
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 54
Age : 34
Location : yeoncheon dmz line
Reputation : 0
Points : 72
Registration date : 14/06/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: registration dates and venues

Post by BURAOT on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:43 pm

ehroll wrote:bat ganun wala sa may lubao dito sa pampanga? or tarlac?

Tabletas daw mga taga pampanga ung san fernando sa launion un haha

BURAOT
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 54
Age : 34
Location : yeoncheon dmz line
Reputation : 0
Points : 72
Registration date : 14/06/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: registration dates and venues

Post by joelboy on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:48 pm

BURAOT wrote:Gobyerno natin san kapa nuknukan ng kaburautan yan mga yan.

naalala ko noon 2007
muntik nagka-stampede
dahil isang venue lang ginawa ang registration.
At ito na naman iisang venue na naman ang registration.


joelboy
Tapat na Mamamayan
Tapat na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 117
Reputation : 3
Points : 222
Registration date : 08/01/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: registration dates and venues

Post by BURAOT on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Mga buraot mga sikyo jan sa osch na yan. Pag babatukan nyo pag d kayo pinapasok ng mga sikyo

BURAOT
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 54
Age : 34
Location : yeoncheon dmz line
Reputation : 0
Points : 72
Registration date : 14/06/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: registration dates and venues

Post by ehroll on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:23 pm

sna nmn eh medjo sipagin yung mga tga poea at mag paregister sa mga office hehehe

ehroll
Tapat na Mamamayan
Tapat na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 137
Reputation : 0
Points : 243
Registration date : 24/01/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: registration dates and venues

Post by orochimaru on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:32 pm

may next announcement pa ba para sa day by day sched. na sinasabing alphabetical order!!!

orochimaru
Baranggay Tanod
Baranggay Tanod

Number of posts : 261
Reputation : 3
Points : 448
Registration date : 04/03/2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: registration dates and venues

Post by ehroll on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:38 pm

cguro po kc f alphabetical kylangn nila magpost f pra sino po yung mga applicants na darating for example sa july 2 ganun poh,,, ask ko lang po sna f pwede po ba khit na wala pa pong icture ang ereg?>

ehroll
Tapat na Mamamayan
Tapat na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 137
Reputation : 0
Points : 243
Registration date : 24/01/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: registration dates and venues

Post by icecream on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:22 am

cno pampanga area. magpaparegister? pasabay

icecream
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Points : 5
Registration date : 27/06/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: registration dates and venues

Post by soju soju on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:06 pm

Registration Schedule:
bouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebounce


MALE APPLICANTS WITH SURNAME STARTING WITH DATE TIME

A, B, C                               July 2 (Tue) 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
D, E, F G, H, I, J, K              July 3 (Wed) 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
L, M, N, O, P, Q                  July 4 (Thu) 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z      July 5 (Fri) 8:00 am to 5:00 pm

bouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebounce

soju soju
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 42
Reputation : 0
Points : 44
Registration date : 22/06/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: registration dates and venues

Post by mhonsky22 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:22 pm

ehroll wrote:cguro po kc f alphabetical kylangn nila magpost f pra sino po yung mga applicants na darating for example sa july 2 ganun poh,,, ask ko lang po sna f pwede po ba khit na wala pa pong icture ang ereg?>

okay lng yan khit walng picture tol importante jan ung no mu sa e-registration

mhonsky22
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 3
Age : 31
Location : Hagonoy, bulacan
Cellphone no. : 09309228254
Reputation : 0
Points : 5
Registration date : 13/06/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: registration dates and venues

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:21 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum