Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!



tanong sa kukmin...

Go down

tanong sa kukmin...

Post by arcarn on Mon May 16, 2011 9:55 pm

mga kasulyap tanong ko lng po sa mga nkakaalam ung pag claim sa kukmin.halimbawa po eexit nko d2 sa korea sa october 21, 2011keln ko po pwede i claim ung kukmin ko ilang days,week or month b bago marelease ung claim ko?ano mga documents n kelangan.gus2 ko po kc sana eh bgo ako mag exit makuha ko n ung kukmin ko.maraming salamat po and more power sa sulyap pinoy.

"ala eh sa korea"
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 82
Age : 40
Location : Batangas Philippines
Cellphone no. : 0916-2700408
Reputation : 0
Points : 271
Registration date : 29/11/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tanong sa kukmin...

Post by kurapika on Mon May 16, 2011 9:58 pm

You must first visit one of our regional offices and bring with you several documents. These are: your Alien Registration Card, your passport, an airline ticket to confirm your emigration from Korea (the date of departure must be less than one month from the date of your claim), and a bankbook (or a bank statement, or voided check) for the account to which you wish your refund to be disbursed.

more info;
Baranggay Councilor
Baranggay Councilor

Number of posts : 324
Location : Paju City
Cellphone no. : 0
Reputation : 3
Points : 556
Registration date : 11/08/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum