Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!



for the infant

Go down

for the infant

Post by belen on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:00 pm

ask ko lng po nanganak ako dto last moth gusto ko sna iparegister ung baby ko sa emigration pra wla na akong maging problema pagdating sa inchon kc pag uwi nmin sa may 2 sobra na sya ng 1week ano ba ang dapat kong gawin.........ano kyang requirements pra marehistro ung baby ko......kung cno man po ung nakaranas ng ganitong sitwasyon pkisagot nmn po .........pls........thnx bounce bounce bounce affraid affraid

Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 97
Reputation : 0
Points : 355
Registration date : 04/08/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: for the infant

Post by dave on Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:01 am

hi belen,

as i check with the immigration website, if you wish to stay your child in Korea for more than 30-days from the date he/she was born, then you should register your child within 30-days from the date he/she was born to avoid any penalties...

but if you wish to bring your child to the Phil. less than 30-days from the date he/she was born, there's no need to register your child at the immigration... instead, you just need to register him/her at the Phil. Embassy in Seoul and apply for a passport...

requirements to register your child and apply a passport at the Phil. Embassy, please click here and here

requirements to register your child at the Korean Immigration as F1-Visa...
1) Application Form (found at the iimgration office or i can email you if you want)
2) Parent's passport and ARC
3) Child's passport
4) Child's birth certificate from the hospital
5) Application stamp fee @ 40,000 won
6) some requirements will depend on parents visa status, so to make sure please call immigration (english speaking) @ 02-2650-6399 or 1345 (using line phone) and ask for other requirements before going to any local immigration office...

if you have clarification with my post, you may call me at 010-9294-4365... hope my answer would help... tnx.
FEWA - Administrative Adviser
FEWA - Administrative Adviser

Number of posts : 1567
Location : Incheon, South Korea
Cellphone no. : 010-9294-4365
Reputation : 40
Points : 2299
Registration date : 11/02/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum