SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

information about job roster list

View previous topic View next topic Go down

information about job roster list

Post by jamali wahid on Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:54 pm

Dear sir,madam i have passed 1st klt test from pakistan in jan 2008,and then get a job in korea on14 june 2008 after 18 days my boss refuse me from job.
in those days my real mother was died and return back pakistan after totally 35 days stay in korea.
when i leave korea i was unemploye.
Now can i apply for job seeker roster once again becouse my KLT date is vaild till 10 jan 2010.
2nd,there were two KLT tests held in pakistan i also appear in 1st KLT if i can apply for job roster that in which list my name can HRD korea mention ?

jamali wahid
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 14
Cellphone no. : 00923012708586
Registration date : 13/09/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: information about job roster list

Post by zack on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:07 pm

Good Day Jamali,

We are glad that Sulyapinoy, our website, is gaining readers from different nationalities like you Mr. Jamali.

Regarding your case, first let me make it clear that after you have gone home to Pakistan without being able to secure a new employer/contract before you have gone home, it means that your 3 Yrs contract has been terminated the moment you have left South Korea.

So your questions, having that case stated above are, number 1 : If your name will still appear on the Job Seeker Roster/List since the validity is upto January 10, 2010? and Question number 2 : Since you have passed two KLT exams, will that make it more possible for your name be included in the Job Rosters List again?

Regarding the First Question, the validity date of a KLT Passer is only the maximum time/date your name (KLT Passer) will be included on the Job Roster List until an employer selects you and you have secured a job and made it here in S. Korea. If you are not selected and the validity date expires, then your name will be removed also. As per your case, since you have been able to work here even though for only a very short period of time (your 3 yr contract has been terminated very early since you have returned to Pakistan without being able to secure a new job/employer and contract), although it was a short stay in Korea, your name has already been removed in the Roster.

On question number 2. even though you've passed both KLT exams, The Job Roster List System allows only a single application from the same person, so although you have passed 2 exams, your name will only be shown once. Thus, your name will not be again shown on the Roster based on your case. If you have passed 2 exams but the condition is that you have passed the first exam, then you have been hired, then like your case, you have prematurely ended your sojourn period then after getting back ko Pakistan, passed again a new KLT exam, then your name will appearagain on the Job Seeker Roster.

I will still air your case to The HRD Korea or MOL hotline if there is a good chance that your name will or has already appeared again on the Roster given your case. I will keep you posted the soonest possible.

Hope you can make it back again here in South Korea.

Best Regards,

Christian "Zack" Robles

zack
Baranggay Councilor
Baranggay Councilor

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 06/02/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jamali wahid on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:03 am

Dear sir ZXack, 1st of all would like to thanks for your answer.

dear sir when i leave korea after 35 days in those days i was un employ in korea and was also waiting for a job.

2.my sending authority OEC pakistan once again collect my documents for job roster in HRD korea on 20 june 2009 and suggest me for wait you tobe called soon......

3.i have passed only 1 KLT test in jan 2008 from pakistan my registration # 002008001367.

Now i would like to know that is there my name in HRD korea job seeker is available or not ?

i have also recieved emails from ms park min jeong HRD korea.

she tell me that i can apply for job roster once again becouse my KLT vaild date is available till 10 jan 2010.

jamali wahid
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zack on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:05 pm

jamali wahid wrote:Dear sir ZXack, 1st of all would like to thanks for your answer.

dear sir when i leave korea after 35 days in those days i was un employ in korea and was also waiting for a job.

2.my sending authority OEC pakistan once again collect my documents for job roster in HRD korea on 20 june 2009 and suggest me for wait you tobe called soon......

3.i have passed only 1 KLT test in jan 2008 from pakistan my registration # 002008001367.

Now i would like to know that is there my name in HRD korea job seeker is available or not ?

i have also recieved emails from ms park min jeong HRD korea.

she tell me that i can apply for job roster once again becouse my KLT vaild date is available till 10 jan 2010.

Hello Jamali,

Now i finally see your case clearly, last 14 june 2008 you have started working here and after 14 days your boss refused you to continue working. Then while you where unemployed and given 1 month (max to 2 mos) to look or a job, your mother died and so you failed to secure a new job before going back to pakistan. Right now, as of 20 June 2009, OEC Pakistan has collected all you documents again for you to be able to be included in the Job seeker roster and wait for a call. If OEC Pakistan has indeed collected your documents for the purpose of adding you in the job seeker list, then you should not worry and just wait for a call. I think all you wanted to know now is if indeed at the moment your name has already appeared at the job seeker roster.

I am sorry to inform you Jamali that we do not have the authority to check if your name is already in the Roster. I would suggest that you wait for the call or you may try to verify it at OEC Pakistan. Plus given the email response from Ms. Park of HRD Korea, then it is a guarantee that you can again be included on the Roster. So just sit on tight and wait for the call, you may try also to ask Ms. Park if your name is already in the Roster.

Hope you'd make it back here in Korea the soonest possible time. Have a great day!

zack
Baranggay Councilor
Baranggay Councilor

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 06/02/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jamali wahid on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:49 pm

Dear sir.

still i am waiting for call but there is no response from OEC pakistan.

they collect my documents before 2 months i also contact with HRD ms park but she didnt reply me.

2nd if HRD re-mentioned my name in job seeker that in which list they can re-mention my name becouse i was passed 1st KLT.

there are 2 tests held in pakistan but i was passed 1st KLT.

can hrd re-mention my name in 1st KLT job seeker list or 2nd klt job seeker list for pakistan.

thanks for your co-operation.

jamali wahid
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzuki125 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:58 pm

jamali wahid wrote:Dear sir.

still i am waiting for call but there is no response from OEC pakistan.

they collect my documents before 2 months i also contact with HRD ms park but she didnt reply me.

2nd if HRD re-mentioned my name in job seeker that in which list they can re-mention my name becouse i was passed 1st KLT.

there are 2 tests held in pakistan but i was passed 1st KLT.

can hrd re-mention my name in 1st KLT job seeker list or 2nd klt job seeker list for pakistan.

thanks for your co-operation.

Sir jamali wahid,

my suggestion was call your sending agency the "OEC PAKISTAN"...
and ask them if they are already forwarded your name to HRD KOREA...
follow up your application...
dont just sit there and wait to be called...

now if they already forwarded your name at HRD KOREA...
wait and pray that your name will be selected by a KOREAN EMPLOYER...
have patience in waiting Sir jamali wahid...

my opinion here is this Sir jamali wahid...
for me it's not important where was your name will be re-mention or to be listed...
whether in 1st KLT or in the 2nd KLT list...
for me the most important thing is that your name is forwarded by your sending agency the "OEC PAKISTAN" at HRD KOREA...
and your name was already in the list of jobseeker...
regardless whether it was listed under 1st KLT or 2nd KLT...

suzuki125
Kagalang-galang na Mamamayan
Kagalang-galang na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 20/03/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jamali wahid on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:29 pm

Dear sir,
in 1st KLT test from pakistan only single my name is in HRD job seeker since last 2 months.
All passers are selected by employer from korea and they all candidates are in korea, so why i am still waiting.
Did HRD korea re-mention my name or may be an other problem.

jamali wahid
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jamali wahid on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:28 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear sir/madam

I have passed 1st KLT test which was held on 30th Dec 2007 in manufecturing industries but still i am waiting to be called.

My KLT date is also expired on 30th Dec 2009 but my sending authority OEC pakistan tell me that still my application is valid till today.

How it can be possible that i am still registerd in HRD korea ?

jamali wahid
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jamali wahid on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:29 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear sir/madam

I have passed 1st KLT test which was held on 30th Dec 2007 in manufecturing industries but still i am waiting to be called.

My KLT date is also expired on 30th Dec 2009 but my sending authority OEC pakistan tell me that still my application is valid till today.

How it can be possible that i am still registerd in HRD korea ?

jamali wahid
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down