SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

2nd opinion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2nd opinion

Post by mel on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:30 pm

I just want to ask if how's my tax refund since until now, I haven't received yet. I applied last may 19 thru IBK-bank. the employee at the bank told me that I should apply at the tax office but after seconds he called the office and ask about it . he asked my bank account #, my alien card so i gave it to him and he had it to be xeroxed. After their conversation at the phone , this bank employee told me that I'm going to wait for 5 to 6 days but up to this date wala pa rin. or did they sent it to my former co. or my former address ?How's the releasing of the refund ? THANK U VERY MUCH & MORE POWER TO SULYAPINOY...

mel
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 16/06/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd opinion

Post by dave on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:37 pm

kabayan,

please contact Tax Office Foreigner Helpline directly at 02-397-1440 to follow-up the status of your Gasoline Tax Refund... be ready of your alien card kasi kailangan nila yan to verify your application status...

thank you...

dave
FEWA - Administrative Adviser
FEWA - Administrative Adviser

Number of posts : 1567
Cellphone no. : 010-9294-4365
Registration date : 11/02/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum