SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

ask ko lang po

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ask ko lang po

Post by niwdecast on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:55 pm

gud pm po sir, sir more than 20 persons kami including yun nag work sa offise. nag sweldo po kasi ako tapos kinaltas ang dalawang sabado n hindi nmin pinasok..i just want to know is that legal!!! sana po you can help me sir..ty!! Very Happy

niwdecast
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 13/01/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ask ko lang po

Post by dave on Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:39 am

gud pm po sir, sir more than 20 persons kami including yun nag work sa offise. nag sweldo po kasi ako tapos kinaltas ang dalawang sabado n hindi nmin pinasok..i just want to know is that legal!!! sana po you can help me sir..ty!!
kabayan,
if more than 20 po kayo (all regular workers), you're company must belong to 40-hrs work week system starting July 1 2008 na kung saan ang lahat na Saturday work nyo should be charged as overtime na...

more so, per labor policy, if ang contract salary mo since last year was based on 44-hrs work week system, you're current salary under 40-hrs work week system must not be below you're previous minimum salary.

for example:
1) if you're previous minimum salary per month under 44-hrs work week system ay 852,020won based on 2008 minimum wage (3770won x 226 hrs) and after changing to 40-hrs, you're minimum salary should still be the same as 852,020won even wala kayong work during Saturdays... and in case meron kayong work sa Saturday, you're OT charges should be added to 852,020won.
2) but if natapos na ang 1-year contract mo at nagsign-up kayo uli ng new contract for another year, and this time you're company is already implementing the 40-hrs work week system, you're minimum salary under 2009 minimum wage must be 836,000won (4000won x 209 hrs). and if may work kayo sa Saturday as OT, then you're OT salary must be added to 836,000won.

please click HERE for the Minimum Wage Table.

if you have further clarifications, you may contact me at 010-9294-4365.

thank you.

dave
FEWA - Administrative Adviser
FEWA - Administrative Adviser

Number of posts : 1567
Cellphone no. : 010-9294-4365
Registration date : 11/02/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ask ko lang po

Post by niwdecast on Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:17 am

sir maraming salamat po!!! Laughing